Help Getting Started
It not always easy for someone to get started in business, let alone know the best business to start. However, with the right guidance and support, it becomes much easier.
The goal of Veterans Small Business Association Foundation is to help American veterans transition from military life into becoming proud successful business owners.
6 Simple Steps to getting into Business of Your Own:
1) First it’s a good idea to determine your strength and weakness. You can do this by taking an online test at “My Core Strengths”. This will help maximize your performance.
2) Sign up to get a copy of our questionnaire, so we can help you select the right income opportunity. The more we know about you, the better we can help you.
3) After answering all the questions, email questionnaire to us.
4) Respond to call to schedule a phone appointment with one of VSBAF advisers.
5) Don’t miss your scheduled appointment.
6) Be prepared to say yes or no, about being ready to start.
The questionnaire will help us determine the best business options in which you are most likely to succeed.
If you would like our help in finding the right business for you, plus our support to get you started, please fill out this request form below.